Cosmetology students dream of making the world a little more beautiful. Beauty Schools Marketing Group (BSMG), the company behind the beauty school directory websites BeautySchool.com and BeautySchoolsDirectory.com as well as the cosmetology networking site MySocialBeauty.com, wants to make that dream come true for dedicated cosmetology students each year.
“We’re excited to announce that we are now taking applications for a $2,500 scholarship,” said Bridget Duffy, Director of Beauty Schools Marketing Group. “There are so many students who dream about entering the cosmetology field, but are worried about how to pay for the cost of school. We wanted to help make these dream careers a reality.”
Applicants will be chosen based on their answers to several questions, including their most meaningful achievement and how it relates to their future in cosmetology and what issues they think are most important in the cosmetology industry today.
Click the link to apply for the Beauty Schools Marketing Group $2,500 beauty school scholarship! Watch the cosmetology scholarship official rules here:
Incoming search terms:
- Describe your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to your future in cosmetology (175)
- describe a meaningful achievement of cosmetology (2)
- what is your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to cosmetology (2)
- what is your most meaningful achievement in cosmetology (2)
- your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to your future in cosmetology (1)