We all have them. Some days in cosmetology school are just s-l-o-w. So why not play cosmetology games? Learning through a fun challenge will make the afternoon fly by. Here are some fun cosmetology game ideas to take a break from the normal routine of beauty school.
1. Think Fast: Have your instructor give each student 5 items to create a style. Be as create as you can be!
2. Themed contests: Have a themed contest where each student has to perform a certain look on their mannequin head. Students vote on their favorite looks. Winner gets a free product or lunch!
3. The Dirty Rag Contest: Spend an hr cleaning and see who can make their towel the dirtiness. Prize awarded of course for this one!
4. Work in Groups: Students divide into teams and pick a student in the group to be the model. Each team has is given a certain look for to create on their model. For example – 80s style, Lady Gaga or red carpet diva. The team that performs the look more creatively wins.
5. Bingo: Create bingo cards that list services the students have to perform to work toward getting bingo!
6. Blindfolded Updos: Students have to perform an updo look blindfolded. This is a fun one!
Incoming search terms:
- Cosmetology games (1260)
- cosmetology games for students (255)
- beauty school games (168)
- games for cosmetology students (162)
- activities for cosmetology students (135)