One of the very first concerns beauty school students have is how much it's going to cost, and how they're going to pay for it. We’ve conducted surveys of both beauty schools and beauty school graduates to answer the most common questions about the cost of becoming a cosmetologist. Here, you’ll find answers from beauty schools about the specific training programs, as well as the ways students choose to pay for school. From tuition costs to financial aid options, we have all the information right here to help you make your decision about paying for cosmetology school.
You might be wondering…Why are we your best resource for figuring out the cost of cosmetology training? Here’s why:
- We have over 40 years of combined experience helping students discover their beauty school options.
- We give you free access to thousands of pages of information about licensing, programs, and countless FAQ’s to answer your top questions.
- We offer a simple way for you to narrow your beauty school options by state and program – so you can move towards a career as quickly as possible!
- We are real people who will do whatever it takes to answer your questions.
- We also offer a beauty school scholarship opportunity four time a year to help students like you pay for school!
Are you excited to start contacting cosmetology schools?
Excellent! It’s essential to discuss your dream of going to cosmetology school with the people who can help make it happen! If you want to work in a creative career where you can apply your flair in hair, makeup, and many other areas, you’ve chosen well!
To get going, just use our simple search functions to filter by:
- Type of beauty program
- Zip code