Exposito School of Hair Design
3710 Mockingbird Lane
Amarillo, TX 79109
Exposito School of Hair Design offers cosmetology education backed by over 30 years of experience. If you are considering a career in this satisfying and rewarding field, let Exposito teach you the skills you need to become an experienced professional.
Exposito has an excellent reputation as a family-owned business helping people achieve a life-long career. Testimonials from satisfied graduates are available.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and find out why Exposito is a wonderful place to begin a career:
- Instructors with 50 years of combined experience.
- Full or short courses.
- Flexible training schedules.
- Financial aid for those who qualify.
- Exposito is nationally accredited by NACCAS.
- Training students with the award-winning Pivot Point™ Curriculum of Cosmetology.
Exposito School of Hair Design is a locally owned and accredited school of Hair Design in Amarillo, TX. In as little as 9 months, a student can have a lifetime career in the field of cosmetology, a field of high demand, not only in the Texas Panhandle but across the United States.
The philosophy behind Exposito School of Hair Design was first developed by award-winning stylist, Fred Exposito. With over 50 years of experience in the hairdressing profession, he was committed to the idea that teaching hairstyling must not only include the technical and manipulative skills, but also the habits and attitudes of professionalism. This, combined with the practical experience offered its students, allows Exposito School of Hair Design to prepare them for a successful career in Cosmetology.
About Pivot Point International, Inc.
Pivot Point International, Inc. is one of the most respected leaders in hair and beauty education. It is a family-owned company, which prides itself in developing the very best educational materials, programs and systems for every facet of the beauty industry. From top salons to cosmetology schools, Pivot Point educational systems can be found training tomorrow's beauty professionals-today.
In operation since 1962, Pivot Point International, Inc. licenses its award-winning educational programs to cosmetology schools and advanced centers in more than 60 countries and has provided educational solutions to some of the industry's top salons and manufacturers. Each year, Pivot Point International graduates approximately 50,000 cosmetologists worldwide.
We offer programs in the following:
- Nail Technology
- Teacher Training
The Exposito School of Hair Design requires the enrolling student to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 17 years of age. Applicant must furnish birth certificate or drivers license to verify age.
- The enrollee must have completed the 7th grade.
- Furnish the school with two pictures.
- Furnish the school with a money order, cash, or check in the amount of $25 for the State Student fee.
- Furnish a copy of a high school diploma, G.E.D. or high school transcript indicating graduation from high school.
Exposito School of Hair Design