Prepare for a Massage Therapy or Skin Care Career That You Will Love!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Florida College of Natural Health, you can have a flexible and rewarding career that you will love ... as a Massage Therapist or Skin Care Professional. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice!
Why choose Florida College of Natural Health?
• Graduate in as little as 5 months.
• Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• We have been serving the state of Florida since 1986.
• Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinic.
• Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
• Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.
• Day or evening classes are available.
5,000 New Job Opportunities Every Year!
The Florida College of Natural Health is part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at locations across the nation.
SEG's National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities for SEG graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Florida College of Natural Health cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry - whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now - we're here to help you succeed.
The Steiner Advantage
The Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Florida College of Natural Health.
Degree and Diploma Programs
The Florida College of Natural Health offers numerous degree and diploma programs in massage therapy and skin care:
• Therapeutic Massage Training Program
• Advanced Therapeutic Massage Training Program
• Skin Care Training Program
• Advanced Paramedical Skin Care Program
• Skin Care and Electrology Training Program (Not Available at Sarasota Campus)
• Associate of Science Degree in Natural Health, Concentration in Advanced Therapeutic Massage Training
• Associate of Science Degree in Natural Health, Concentration in Therapeutic Massage and Skin Care
• Associate of Science Degree in Natural Health, Concentration in Advanced Paramedical Skin Care
Florida College of Natural Health
7925 NW 12 Street
Miami, FL 33126
2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 140
Maitland, FL 32751
Fort Lauderdale Campus
2001 W. Sample Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33064