National Laser Institute
16601 North 90th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
National Laser Institute offers one-of-the nation's most comprehensive Laser & Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Medical Aesthetics Training Programs. We are among the first in the nation to combine classroom instruction with one-on-one observation and hands-on training on both Laser and IPL.
We offer a comprehensive training program with no aesthetic or medical background necessary. You can be Laser certified in less than two weeks time and out in the working world! Laser technicians are in high demand. It's time to increase your job opportunities with your Aesthetic Laser Technician certificate.
Recognized nationally as an industry leader, National Laser Institute's management team has over 100 years of combined experience. We are comprised of Physicians, Nurses, Certified Laser Experts, Skin Care Specialists and guest speakers from various industries. Our program provides top level instruction from knowledgeable and engaging instructors on state-of-the art equipment. Learn from the best while you earn an Aesthetic Laser and Intense Pulse Light Technician Certificate.
National Laser Institute provides Academic Excellence in Laser and Medical Aesthetics education. Our mission is for NLI students to acquire the confidence, skill sets, and knowledge base enabling them to deliver the highest quality, safe and effective services to their clients.
What Makes Us Unique?
- NLI's Management Team/Board has over 100 Years of combined experience.
- NLI is one-of-the the only Laser training schools in the country that performs its clinical/hands on portion of the course at a real live retail medical spa housed on the same campus.
- NLI is among the First Laser School in the country approved by the ARRA (regulatory agency) and the Arizona State Board for Private Post Secondary Education.
- NLI is one-of-the the first Laser institutes in the country to offer a course on Fractional Wrinkle Reduction and Radiofrequency Skin Tightening.
- NLI is one-of-the only Laser training schools in the country that includes a comprehensive course on Laser/IPL/Spa Marketing, taught by Nationally Recognized Marketer Louis Silberman who has been featured in Entrepreneur and Fortune Small Business Magazine.
National Laser Institute is one-of-the only laser training programs in the nation that offers courses ranging from 40 to 120 hours of education. These are continuous structured classroom and clinical hours daily from 9-6pm. Our Didactic education takes place in the classroom Monday through Friday.
The 64 hour course adds 24 hours of observation and treatments on Laser hair removal utilizing the ultimate variety of the most recognized wavelengths for Laser hair removal (810-1064-755) as well as Intense Pulse Light hair removal. The 96 hour course adds IPL photo facials, Laser Tattoo removal and Laser acne reduction. The 120 Hour Course adds a full day of Fractional Laser Wrinkle Reduction and also trains on Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, Laser Cellulite Reduction and Laser Vein Reduction as well as a complete Medical Aesthetics Day of Microcurrent, dermal infusion and noncrystal mircroderm technologies as well as the lamprobe technology.
Our students have the unique opportunity to train in a full service medi-spa, Physicians Skin Institute, providing the distinct advantage of direct, real world experience in a live setting. Working in a clinical setting provides our faculty and students with an in depth understand the ins and outs of the aesthetics business and we enjoy passing down our industry knowledge and experience to you.
National Laser Institute