Phagans' School of Hair Design
Clackamas Town Center/Happy Valley, OR
12000 Southeast 82nd Suite 4010
Clackamas Town Center/Happy Valley, OR 97086
Who we are...
For over sixty years our philosophy has been based upon a strong belief that in all fields of study, a quality education is essential for career success. We at Phagans are committed to providing our students with the skills and knowledge they will need to achieve employment in the professional cosmetology industry. With day and evening classes starting every three weeks, you are sure to find a spot and jump right in to the fun.
Phagans offers a comprehensive curriculum including hair design, nail technology, esthetics and more. Students spend much of their time in a lab or clinic setting, getting plenty of personal attention from the staff while gaining hands-on experience and building a great portfolio. The rest of their time is spent in classes learning advanced techniques to put them ahead of the competition. Request information to learn more about our programs from our helpful Admissions Officers today!
Points To Think About
- Phagans' has been providing quality education in the field of cosmetology for over 60 years.
- Phagans' is accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS).
- Phagans is licensed by the State of Oregon.
- Phagans is affiliated with PBA, the Professional Beauty Association.
- Phagans' is a member of AACS, the American Association of Cosmetology Colleges.
- Phagans' is a member of OACC, the Oregon Association of Cosmetology Colleges.
- Phagans' has two campuses to serve you. One is located in the city of Portland, Oregon. The other is in the suburban town of Happy Valley, Oregon.
- Phagans' offers Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify.
In addition to our Portland location, Phagan's also has a campus in Portland, Oregon. Use the following link to easily request information from our Portland, Oregon campus.