San Antonio, TX
17822 La Cantera Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78240
San Antonio's only Pivot Point International-affiliated beauty institution, Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center, was established in 1962 and offers an elite beauty school curriculum and training in cosmetology and related fields.
Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center is located in The Rim shopping center in San Antonio's hill country and provides students with experienced Pivot Point-trained instructors, eager to educate and aid trainees in reaching a career as a personal appearance professional.
Our Pivot Point curriculum is the most comprehensive cosmetology education program available. In an industry that encompasses individuality, Pivot Point empowers you to take hold of your aspirations and destiny through an education that has launched many of the top professionals in hair design and styling and other cosmetology fields.
At Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center, you can build world-class skills in courses that inspire creativity, teach techniques and new disciplines, and be prepared with overall business savvy. As a result, you can be a part of a family who is committed to providing you with the essential tools and resources you need for a lifetime of learning. Our advanced education is designed to keep you on top of industry styles and trends. In a state-of-the-art salon and day spa environment, Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center students will be able to perform a wide array of different beauty services to the public, courtesy of the student trainees.
Upon completion of one of the Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center programs, you will be salon ready and prepared to obtain your license in one of the following areas:
• Cosmetology: This program includes courses in hair, skin and nail care that build upon a foundation of cosmetology theory with practical experience in the beauty culture practice.
• Esthetics: The Esthetics program provides students with the theories and practices to provide facial services to clients. The program concentrates on the health, care and attractiveness of the skin, in addition to the artistic use of cosmetics
• Nail Technician: This program teaches the facets of hand and feet beautification and artistry. It includes theory and practical experience in nail art, artificial nails, sanitation, manicuring and pedicuring
• Instructor Training: This program is designed to train students to effectively conduct theory and practical instruction to students through methods of adult learning, demonstrations and evaluations in a classroom and salon-clinic environment
Why Choose Us
Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center has flexible schedule options available for day and evening training, lifetime job placement assistance, is approved to train veterans, and offers financial aid for those who qualify. Students also gain benefits from choosing a Pivot Point education, including:
• Pivot Point is the only hair and beauty education program that teaches a student how to see, think, create and act as a designer
• Artistic concepts teach design principles needed to elevate your skills at the next level
• Salon-ready education that is consistently built on previously learned techniques
• A student benefit package that includes six certificates of completion
• Consistent methods used by educators based on the leading universal language of hairdressing
• A curriculum that teaches not only the "hows," but also the "whys" of hairdressing
• Design Forum program offers an exchange of ideas on fashion and techniques from around the world
Contact Quest College - Beauty, Health and Wellness Center today for more information regarding our programs. It's time to let your creativity shine in the beauty industry!