Ricci's Academy of Cosmetology
Ricci's is the only academy teaching Toni&Guy education in CT
99 South Main Marketplace
Newtown, CT 06470
You Deserve a Great Career!
Become part of the rich tradition that only a life time of experience can offer. Ricci's Academy has over 60 years of experience in the Salon & Spa industry. Train with one-of-the leaders in your profession. Ricci's Academy of Cosmetology has a strong reputation as a Salon, Spa, Academy and Barbering operation in our area. We own and operate an award winning Salon, Spa and employ over 60 creative professionals and have poured all our knowledge of the beauty industry into our Academy. Teaching the knowledge that we have experienced over many years is our passion.
Our goal is to graduate a student whom is confident in Coloring, Cutting, Styling, Retexturizing hair for today's top Salons and clients. Many of our students have gone on to work on celerity clients, becoming photo stylist, top area colorist \ haircutters and salon owners all through out Southern, CT. Ask your stylist….. Our reputation speaks for itself. You deserve to become part of this tradition.
Where You'll Learn
Nestled in the foothills of Newtown, CT is Ricci's Academy of Cosmetology. The Academy is over 4000 sq. feet dedicated to our students experience. Our Academy's hands-on reputation with clients ensures you a busy salon experience and a reputation for excellent customer service and is only the first step on your new journey. This includes video education, apprentice programs in our Award winning Salon & Spa, and hands-on training with Daniel Riccio himself. The constant flow of industry educators and leaders from Loreal, Wella, Clairol, Bio- ionic, Toni & Guy and American Crew to name a few, will give you the confidence needed to work in the top salons in your area.
Who You're Learning From is Very Important!
Daniel D Riccio owner and director of Ricci's Academy of Cosmetology is an industry leader. His passion is to elevate the beauty industry to its highest possible level. Dan commands one of the highest priced haircuts as well as color experiences in Southern, CT. He has performed on stage locally and in the tri state area for various industry organizations. This tradition has been passed on from Dan's father and will continue with his son's. Still working behind the chair 3 to 4 days a week will ensure timely as well as timeless hair fashion trends. Dan's easy going teaching methods are both effective and consistent. Vidal Sassoon, Toni & Guy, are some of the inspirations gathered on annual trips to London's Salon International Seminar which have help shape Ricci's Academy curriculum. Academy Instructors are all seasoned stylists, many who have been teaching this curriculum for 13 years and work part time in Ricci's Salon and are nurturing daily each student.
Classes start monthly. Financing is available. Full time/part time: Day and Evening classes.
We guarantee a complete educational program which covers all topics presented on the licensing test.
- Hands on classic women and men haircutting
- Hands on coloring\ foiling\ retexturizing
- Hands on styling
- Customer service skills\coaching
- The business of beauty\ salon management\ ownership
- Trend haircutting\ coloring
- Spa training\ skincare\makeup ail care
- Corrective coloring
- Attending NYC Beauty show
- Graduation Gala
- Shadowing in Southern CT's top salons
We are proud of all our Graduates just a few of whom are successfully working as:
- Adam Broderick Salon & Spa, Ridgefield, CT: stylist,colourist
- Blain Adam Salon, Monroe, Ct: owner,stylist
- Creative Company, Fairfield, CT: owner
- Dawn's Pizzazz Artistic Group & Day Spa, Bethel, CT: stylist
- David Mac Hair & Color Group, Fairfield, CT: stylist
- Hair, Fairfield, CT: stylist
- HopScotch Salon, Greenwich, CT: stylist
- Jade Salon & Spa, Stratford, CT: stylist
- Joe's,Salon, New Milford, CT: stylist
- Moda Capelli, Fairfield, CT: stylist
- Noelle Spa for Beauty & Wellness, Stamford, CT: stylist
- Paris Hair Designs Skin Care Center, Ridgefield, CT: stylist
- Salon & Spa, Fairfield, CT: Stylist
- Steven William Salon, Monroe, CT: owner, stylist
- Toni&Guy, NYC, NY: stylist
Ricci's Academy of Cosmetology