Salon Boutique Academy
We are now part of the Sassoon Academy School Connection! We also offer cosmetology classes in Spanish!
4135 Beltline Road
Addison, TX 75001
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCIAL AID, HOWEVER WE DO HAVE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE TO THOSE TRULY INTERESTED IN OUR SCHOOL. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU RELY ON GOVERNMENT FUNDING.
Salon Boutique Academy offers students an unparalleled academic experience in a progressive culture that is both challenging and supportive. We seek and enroll dedicated students who have a desire to excel and rise to the top of the industry. Our students learn from distinguished instructors who teach an enhanced curriculum of advanced techniques and up-to-date innovations in the art of beautification. We are passionate about the quality and exclusivity of our academics. Our approach to education provides unique, comprehensive training and tools. This is the Salon Boutique Academy, and it includes:
- The PACE makeup program providing the tricks and skills needed to be successful as a Professional Makeup Artist. We teach techniques and fundamentals that have revolutionized our industry, along with new advances in makeup innovation. This program is also included in our cosmetology and esthetics curriculums.
- An enhanced curriculum with training on light therapy, extensions, chemical peels, and ultrasonic skin treatments.
- Personal & business development classes: SBA students not only become proficient in practical skills, but build a strong understanding of requisite business and communication skills through our Nuts and Bolts Training Program. During this training, SBA students learn how to build their business in order to achieve financial success.
- Field training through salon field trips, guest lectures, photo shoots, and other non-traditional learning experiences to stimulate creative thinking.
- A mentoring program providing external guidance and support from leading professionals in the fields of styling, skin and entrepreneurship.
- Small student-to-teacher ratios allowing students to receive significant one-one-one attention, and allowing instructors to mold their lessons and activities to meet the needs of each student in class.
Interested? Contact us today to schedule a visit to our state-of-the-art training facility!
Salon Boutique Academy