Want more information?
Spa Tech Institute
Spa Tech Institute
Programs offered at this location are Cosmetology, Aesthetics, Nail Tech, Massage, and Polarity Therapy.
100 Larrabee Road
Westbrook, ME 04092
Your professional success starts with your training. That's why top salons, spas and clinics prefer Spa Tech Graduates.
Of course, testimonials from employers and graduates tell you a lot about the quality of the programs. But visiting the school and meeting the students and teachers are the best way to determine if it's the right fit for you.
You are making an important investment in yourself. Even though all schools prepare you for the exam, what makes the difference in your career success is the level of professionalism, high-end techniques and training that hones your skills. That's why employers look for Spa Tech graduates. They know that the quality of training and professional standards of the school produce students who are the most likely to succeed.
One of the key factors for success in today's modern salon or spa is knowing how to work effectively with professionals that do more than just hair or skin. Employers have found that students trained in a full service environment are far more valuable and ready to succeed than someone with limited exposure to other professions.
Key Training Advantages:
• Programs are approved for Federal Student Aid for qualified students.
• The Pivot Point International method is recognized as an industry standard in many high end salons around the world. Many of the top salons and stylists in Maine use the Pivot Point techniques that prepare you to think like a stylist rather than a technician.
• The Aesthetics program is a leading natural skincare program that includes advanced techniques like aromatherapy, stone facials and the Spa Tech Signature Facial.
• You receive free sessions in massage, polarity and other modalities to help educate you on the full spectrum of services offered in the modern spa and salon.
• Instructors use the industry leading Pivot Point and PRI Educational Development Company education techniques developed specifically for creative people.
• The cosmetology program includes the Pivot Point Artist Access online support materials that contain video and instructions to supplement and enhance your learning experience.
• All students receive student insurance and professional membership in ASCP (Associated Skin Care Professionals) or AHP (Associated Hair Professionals) when they enroll and start a program at the school. Not only does this give you access to professional level networking and support but you also qualify for a discount on your professional liability insurance when you graduate.
• Marketing training including effective use of Social Networking, YouTube and more as can be seen on our YouTube and Facebook channels.
If you are serious about making the best investment in your future by taking your career to the highest levels, we would love to meet with you to give you all the information you need to make a well informed decision about your future. We can go over schedules, requirements and financing options that are not listed on the school website and make sure that you get off to a great start.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Peggy York, Director