Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
602 West Glen Avenue
Peoria, IL 61602
For school information call 877-229-9710
At Tricoci University of Beauty Culture, art, beauty, and science are blended together to create a serene, elegant, and professional environment. We focus on ethics, integrity, higher standards, and a fundamental understanding of the professional culture of the beauty industry.
Legendary beauty stylist Mario Tricoci is personally engaged in the direction of the educational programs at Tricoci University. Students are trained to be more than "just another" hairstylist or esthetician. They are prepared to be the future professionals of the beauty industry.
Tricoci University is committed to continually raising the bar of what beauty school should be. We are passionate about education and the necessity of consistency in training. Our students are taught values and advanced skills in cosmetology, esthetics, nail technology, and teacher training.
At Tricoci University, you will learn in a beautiful facility that rivals high-end salons and spas. Our campuses are equipped with classrooms, lecture halls, stylish clinics (salon and spas), student lounges, and much more. You'll also be surrounded by inspirational imagery and an engaging environment.
Students at Tricoci University are offered the opportunity to learn an innovative curriculum from beauty industry leaders. Each program uses a combination of theory lecture, hands-on skill training, and interactive lessons accessible through PRO – a new learning platform available on any connected device. Plus, our students benefit from professional level kits that include the tools needed to be successful, including an Apple iPad® that’s yours to keep!
We offer progress in the following areas*:
• Cosmetology - Our cosmetology program provides a comprehensive education in hair cutting, hair coloring, chemical processing, and styling. It also includes basic esthetics and nail service skills.
• Esthetics - In addition to standard skin care techniques and makeup application, students will learn custom blending for makeup, skin and body treatments, and advanced spa treatments.
• Barbering - Combining artistry and science, our barber program provides extensive training for men’s hair care including cutting, coloring, chemical processing, styling and grooming; as well as the basics for skin and nail care.
• Nail Technology / Manicuring - Our nail technology/ manicuring program includes everything from polishing techniques, gel nails, and advanced sculpturing to sanitation, anatomy, and other advanced nail service skills.
• Teacher Training / Instructor Training - Designed for professionals that are ready to give-back to the industry through education, our educator programs can prepare you for a long-lasting career by training you to teach Cosmetology, Esthetics or Barbering to the next generation.
Students in all of our programs are encouraged to learn and practice with seasoned professionals, while expressing their own uniqueness and creativity.
Graduates of Tricoci University of Beauty Culture learn to build long standing relationships with clients while conducting themselves as professionals with exceptional skill and confidence.
Career placement assistance is available for all students. Financial aid is available to those that qualify.
*Program availability varies by campus.
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture has multiple locations. Use the following links to:
Request information from our Bridgeview campus
Request information from our Chicago NW campus
Request information from our Chicago NE campus
Request information from our Elgin campus
Request information from our Glendale Heights campus
Request information from our Libertyville campus
Request information from our Peoria campus
Request information from our Rockford campus
Request information from our Indianapolis NE campus
Request information from our Highland campus
Request information from our Lafayette campus