How To Find Electrologist Training And Professional Opportunities
When you work as an electrologist, you will help patients by removing unwanted hair, as well as moles, warts, and other common skin blemishes. The process involves using electricity to remove the hair at the root of the follicle.
In most programs, students typically study three types of electrology methods professionals use:
- Thermolysis. This procedure uses a radio frequency to reach the tissue and remove the unwanted hair.
- Galvanic. This is a chemical process by which galvanic lye is used to kill the hair.
- Blend. Sometimes, a skin care specialist will use a combination of the two previous methods.
Some states require esthetician training to work in electrolysis. If that’s the case for you, don’t worry, we can help you compare esthetics programs as well.
Are You Ready To Compare Electrology School Programs?
Before you read more about what it’s like to work as an electrologist, why not take a quick look at your options for skin care school training? You can feel good about using our search tools to find a school!
Here’s why: Over the past five years we have…
- Helped over 2 million students connect with beauty schools
- Compiled countless resources for aspiring beauty professionals
- Awarded thousands of dollars in cosmetology scholarships
- Fostered direct relationships with beauty schools across the nation
- Made it easy for students to contact us with questions or recommendations for improvement
- Try to make it simple to see your best skin care school options
Ready to learn more about this career path? Let’s go…