Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools in Arizona
Browse our directory of cosmetology continuing education schools in Arizona, or skip ahead to learn about the state's cosmetology licensing requirements and job outlook.
Browse All Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools in Arizona
For School Owners
Don't see your school listed? Want to discuss becoming a featured school in the directory? Contact us to learn more.
Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics – Accredited
300 Wildwood Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801
Esthetics, Continuing Education
Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools Near Me
Check out the Continuing Education schools these cities in Massachusetts have to offer.
Cosmetologist Continuing Education in Arizona
- 1,000 education hours are required to become licensed.
- You must renew your license every year.
- 0 continuing education hours are required to renew your license.
- The average salary for cosmetologists in Massachusetts is $37,670 ($18.11/hour). This is higher than the national average of $26,090 ($12.54/hour).
- There is a predicted 9% job increase between 2016–2026 for cosmetologists. This is equal to the expected national growth.
License renewal period
Continuing education required
No continuing education hours are required to renew your license in Massachusetts, but cosmetology CEUs are always recommended to stay current in the industry.
Contact the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology
Board of Registration of Cosmetology and Barbering
- 1000 Washington Street 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02118
- Website: Board of Registration of Cosmetology and Barbering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 617-701-8792