Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools in Pennsylvania
Browse our directory of cosmetology continuing education schools in Pennsylvania, or skip ahead to learn about the state's cosmetology licensing requirements and job outlook.
Browse All Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools in Pennsylvania
For School Owners
Don't see your school listed? Want to discuss becoming a featured school in the directory? Contact us to learn more.
Cosmetology Continuing Education Schools Near Me
Check out the Continuing Education schools these cities in Pennsylvania have to offer.
Cosmetologist Continuing Education in Pennsylvania
- 1,200 education hours or 2,000 apprentice hours are required to become licensed.
- You must renew your license every 2 years.
- 0 continuing education hours are required to renew your license.
- The average salary for cosmetologists in Pennsylvania is $29,060 ($13.97/hour). This is lower than the national average of $32,740 ($15.74/hour).
- There is a predicted 9% job increase between 2018–2028 for cosmetologists. This is higher than the expected national decline of 2%.
License renewal period
Continuing education required
Cosmetology continuing education hours are not currently required to renew licenses in Pennsylvania, but cosmetology CEUs are always good to stay current in the industry.
Contact the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology
Pennsylvania Department of State
- 2601 North 3rd Street, PO Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Website: Pennsylvania Department of State
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 717-783-7130
- Fax: 717-705-5540