Naperville Skin Institute
"Verified School" means we have gathered the information on this profile page from public sources, and we have been in contact with the school owners or representatives to validate accuracy.
Do you want to know how to have your school appear as a Verified School on Beauty Schools Directory? Contact us to learn more.
In the School's Words
At the Naperville Skin Institute we offer one of the finest State-of-the-art Esthetics programs in the industry. From our beautiful facilities just off of Ogden Avenue in Naperville, we offer the latest in machines for Esthetics care. In our world class Spa like clinic you will train with the best instructors with students like yourself all wanting to achieve success and perfection in training. In our clinic you will work with an upscale clientele from the affluent Naperville area to practice your new skills with. Our instructors will assist you in achieving perfection and success in the Esthetics industry.
We always are pleased to have you visit with us and see our facilities and meet our people. You will find a great place to learn, enthusiastic students, helpful teachers and a learning atmosphere unequalled in the Esthetics area.
We do have financial aid for most programs. Please contact financial department to find out if you qualify. Financing information is available upon request.
Skin care is one of the fastest growing areas of the beauty industry. Within our curriculum our students learn through theory and practical knowledge the concepts of facials, machine facials, microdermabrasion, peels, medical esthetics, advanced esthetics techniques, LED, oxygen therapy, makeup, body treatments, hair removal, salon management, and the latest techniques in the esthetics field.
Once licensed, our graduates work in all areas of the skin industry, not only in spas but also for dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Some of our graduates choose to sell or demonstrate skin care products; others are self-employed throughout the skin industry.
The Esthiology program includes:
- Ancient History-Modern Times: A journey through time Esthetics then and now: The Natural Sciences Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin.
- Body Systems: Bones, Muscles, and Nerves of the Face and Skull, Bacteriology and Sanitation, and Nutrition.
- The Treatment Room: Room Furnishing, Technological Tools Basics of Electricity, First Impression: set up and Supplies.
- Skin Types & Condition: Health Screening and Skin Analysis.
- The Facial: Anatomy of the Facial, Men's Facials, and Post-Consultation and Home Care.
- Advanced Sciences:Advance Sciences Disorders and Disease, Pharmacology, Product chemistry, Advanced Ingredient Technology Advanced Skin Care Aging Skin Morphology and Treatment, Sensitive Skin: Morphology and Treatment, Hyper pigmentation Morphology and Treatment, Ethnic Skin: Morphology and Treatment, Exfoliation, Holistic/Alternative Skin Care, and Advanced Home Care.
- Epilation: Methods of Hair Removal and Waxing procedures.
- Make-up Artistry: Color Theory, Facial Features and Set-up, and Makeup Application.
- Body Treatments: The Spa Body Treatments and The Value of Spa Treatments.
- Advanced Clinical Skin Care: Career Opportunities, Plastic and Reconstructive Treatments, Patient roles and the role of the Esthetician, Prepare to Heal: Pre-and Post Operative Care, Camouflage Therapy, and Illinois State Rules & Regulations.
About This School
Please contact this school to learn more about how to apply.
This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
Other Area Schools You Should Consider
1037-1043 Curtiss Street
Downers Grove, IL
530 East North Avenue
Glendale Heights, IL
1200 Harger Road
7350 West 87th Street
142 East Golf Road
609 South Randall Road