The Salon Professional Academy
"Verified School" means we have gathered the information on this profile page from public sources, and we have been in contact with the school owners or representatives to validate accuracy.
Do you want to know how to have your school appear as a Verified School on Beauty Schools Directory? Contact us to learn more.
|Program Length||1,250 hours|
|Average Completion||9 months|
|Program Length||500 hours|
|Average Completion||6 months|
|Program Length||600 hours|
|Average Completion||4 months|
In the School's Words
TSPA Altoona is a designated Diamond Academy. We opened at our new location June of 2015 in our state of the art facility.
We participate in our franchise wide Trim Hunger campaign to help fight hunger in our area. Our educators have been trained by Chris Baran to become certified in Principal Based Design Cutting.
The Professional Difference
We believe that pursuing an education in cosmetology is the first step to discovering a career filled with endless opportunity.
The Salon Professional Academy's goal is to maximize your artistic potential through a program that teaches not only the latest techniques, but also proven business strategies.
Our quality education will significantly improve your earning potential and prepare you for a long-term future in the industry.
If you're passionate about the beauty industry but can't afford the education, we offer Federal Financial Aid, to qualified students to help with tuition and living expenses.
What Sets Us Apart
- Redken-infused training curriculum that offer the latest techniques, trends and styles in cosmetology & esthetics
- Small class sizes that encourage interaction and enable more one-on-one time with educators
- Creative and motivating educators who empower you to develop the skills you need for a long-term future in the industry
- Our beautiful, innovative Academy provides a positive, real-world learning environment
- Business building skills that enable you to become a highly-trained and well-educated graduate, ready for top salons
Excellence in Education
TSPA's programs are designed to enable your success, offer you a long-term career in the industry, and increase your earning potential.
Our programs include:
- Cosmetology: Latest trends in hair color, styles and techniques, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services
- Nail Technology: Innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpting
- Cosmetology Teacher Training: Provides the education and technical skills to help students shape their own success and prepare for a long-term career in the industry
Shape Your Own Success
Upon graduation you'll not only have your license, but the ability to pursue the many exciting careers this industry has to offer - photo and movie stylist, platform artist, salon manager and owner, beauty product representative, or even cosmetology educator. The opportunities are endless!
Don't Wait. Be a Part of It.
Call today to schedule a tour or talk to our admissions director.
About This School
Please contact this school to learn more about how to apply.
60% of students received financial aid. Students were awarded $3,428 on average.
First-time undergraduate students in the 2020 school year.
As of 2020 this school has 71 students enrolled with a student-to-teacher ratio of 15.
Information gathered from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), 2022.
This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
Other Area Schools You Should Consider
Pleasant Gap, PA 16823